2013年4月17日星期三

Exhibition of Fair trade



We are hold the exhibition for fair trade today, I am amazing for many students' work,there are crafts, clothing design, poster design, video production and paintings. When I see many works is very exquisite,opposite my booth is Gulan and Korwan's handicraft works, there are necklace, bracelet.Some looks very ordinary wood and small stones in their hands become to  artistic work.I also want try to make some handicraft. This exhibition my project is  postcards for fair trade,In before blog I have to introduced them.

Because of another students' works are relatively large size of the poster, so  comparatively speaking my works are very small. At first I feel very frustrated, because I think nobody can  see it at all, but when Karen told me she likes my work, also let me leave a one for her, I felt very happy and I feel that my efforts have not been wasted, I will redouble our efforts.

This is my first exhibition, so I own this experience, the next exhibition I will be better.

没有评论:

发表评论